Motoring offences range from the relatively minor, such as a speeding fine, to the major, such as being accused of death by dangerous driving – and our professional motoring offence solicitors have the experience and empathetic approach to help you through your case, and to keep costs to a minimum.
We understand that losing your driving licence could affect not only your work but also your entire family and know that being accused of an offence isn’t the same thing as being guilty of an offence, and always work hard to find the optimum solution for clients, quickly and effectively.
Depending on your particular situation, our fixed fee for helping you would include an initial consultation, continued support and guidance throughout, and legal representation.
While every offence and motoring accusation is different, our legal services would likely cost the following:
- A guilty plea for speeding – £500.00
- A guilty plea for getting up to 12 penalty points – £750.00
- A guilty plea for a speeding offence with disqualification risk – £750.00
- A guilty plea for drink or drug driving – £750.00
- A guilty plea for failing to provide a specimen – £750.00
- A not guilty plea for speeding – £1,000.00
- A not guilty plea for getting up to 12 penalty points – £1,000.00
- A not guilty plea for a speeding offence with disqualification risk – £1,200.00
- A not guilty plea for drink or drug driving – £1,500.00
- A not guilty plea for failing to provide a specimen – £1,500.00
Fixed fees for legal help with motoring offences include taking statements, examining witnesses, representing you in court, as well as ongoing advice and guidance throughout the case.
On occasion we are unable to provide a fixed fee, and when this happens we will charge for our services on an hourly rate of £185.00 but will always inform you of the cost in advance so you can manage for this.
In terms of duration, a guilty plea length depends on the court date for the final hearing, and a not guilty plea takes an average of 3-6 months to complete.
Make an enquiry today
For more advice on our Chester office legal costs for motoring offence and motoring defence services, please get in touch and we’ll talk through all the different fixed price options available to you and help you find the payment plan that works best for you. You can contact our specialist motoring offence lawyers at our Chester office on 01244 311 633 or 0800 988 3674 or via email on email@example.com
Alternatively, you can Make An Online Enquiry and one of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.