Understanding Your Rights
Thankfully, hospital negligence claims are fairly rare as the UK standard of care in hospitals is usually high. However, medical professionals can occasionally make mistakes and hospital negligence can happen, and the consequences when it does can be devastating – which is why our specialist medical negligence team is ready to support you if needed.
Being in hospital is naturally stressful and should you have experienced medical negligence during your stay, this may have impacted upon your life. If you’ve been let down as a patient at a NHS or private hospital, or a loved one has suffered unnecessarily, you could have a right to claim compensation for the lack of care, personal injury or emotional distress caused.
We have the legal knowledge and experience of handling hospital negligence claims to be able to provide professional advice and support from day one. Medical staff have a duty of care and you have a right to be well cared for when in hospital – if this has not been your experience, we will support you at every stage should you decide to make a claim for compensation.
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 645830 and let us explain how we can help you.
Types Of Hospital Negligence Claims
Hospital negligence can vary from the relatively minor to the extremely serious, as can the claims. We will work hard to understand the details of your experience to establish the cause of injury and whether someone else’s negligence caused it.
Reasons for hospital negligence claims include:
- Failure to diagnose a health issue
- Delayed diagnosis
- Lack of medical investigation
- Insufficient analysis of test results
- Administrative errors
- Failure to operate when necessary
- Surgical errors
- Lack of post-operative care
- Neglect during hospital stay
How To Claim For Hospital Negligence Compensation
We provide the legal and rehabilitation support you need so you can receive the compensation and medical care you deserve following your medical negligence. This includes compensating you for your pain, inconvenience, stress, medical costs as well as any ongoing medical treatment you may need and any loss of income.
To make matters as straightforward and stress-free as possible for you, we can visit you in the hospital or at your home to discuss the details of your experience. We will then be able to quickly establish the extent of the negligence and whether you have a case to make a hospital negligence claim.
If you choose to make a claim, we will work closely with you at every stage, guiding and supporting you to ensure you make the right decisions for you and in the most effective, hassle-free way possible.