Understanding Your Rights
We all know that accidents are unfortunately a part of everyday life and many of us fall or trip occasionally, often thankfully without injuring ourselves. However, if you’ve experienced a personal injury because of a slip, trip or fall that was not your fault, you may be able to claim for compensation.
There are numerous causes of slips, trips and falls. These include poor lighting, unexpected obstacles in your path, uneven or wet floors, poor paving, poor maintenance or snow/ice that hasn’t been cleared when it should have been.
It’s important to establish the cause of your personal injury following your fall, and to identify if an organisation is to blame. Premises such as offices, restaurants and shops, as well as local councils and landlords have a duty of care to make sure sufficient measures are taken to prevent accidents.
If this has not been your experience, we are here to help you. Our professional knowledge and experience ensures we’ll work quickly to find the cause of your accident and personal injury, so we can then advise you on the best options open to you including whether you have a right to make a claim for slips, trips and falls compensation.
Should you decide to make a claim, we’ll support and advise you throughout the process to minimise the stress and maximise the likelihood of a positive outcome.
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 645830 and let us explain how we can help you.
Types Of Slips, Trips and Falls Claims
The severity of a slip or trip varies as much as the cause itself, but can often result in back injuries, head injuries, knee injuries, ankle injuries or wrist injuries.
Types of slips, trips and falls cases we’ve helped individuals with, include:
- Work-based slips and trips
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Falls and trips in rented accommodation
- Slips and falls in shops and restaurants
How To Claim For Slips, Trips and Falls Compensation
Personal injuries following slips, trips and falls can be serious and even life-changing. It may be that an organisation’s failure to enact their responsibilities caused your accident and if this is the case, we are here to help you make a claim.
When you contact our specialist slips and trips claims team, we’ll discuss the details of your fall, including how and when it happened, as well as your personal injuries. This way, we’ll be able to quickly determine if you fell because of an organisation’s negligence – the local council failing to keep the pavements free from defects, for example, or a restaurant failing to make the premises suitably safe by leaving unexpected obstacles off the floor.
Our personal approach means we will work closely with you at every stage of the claims process, should you decide to make a claim. In addition to securing compensation for your suffering, inconvenience and medical costs, we will ensure you receive the necessary medical treatment and are compensated for any other losses due to your injuries such as loss of income.
Make a free compensation enquiry today