Call Us Free  Phone 0800 988 3674  or Mobile  Mobile 0333 200 4465 Call Us Free  Phone 0800 988 3674  or Mobile  Mobile 0333 200 4465

Had an Accident In A Public Place?

Don’t Slip Up When It Comes To Compensation.

An accident can happen anywhere through no fault of your own. However, if it occurs in a public place, that doesn’t mean it’s not the responsibility of someone else. And, if that is proved to be the case, you could be entitled to compensation.

Who is responsible here?

In most public places, someone is in charge of health and safety, so an accident could mean they’ve been negligent. Here are just a few examples of the locations where you could be due compensation as a result of an accident:

  • Shopping centre
  • Sports facilities
  • Restaurants and bars
  • Park
  • School
  • Highways, roads and pavements

If you are unsure whether or not you’re entitled to claim for an accident in a public place, the best way to find out is to give Bartletts Solicitors a call. We have a dedicated team dealing with claims for accidents in public places to give you all the help and advice you need.

Call us now on 01244 752 999 or complete a Free Online Enquiry to discover your legal rights and entitlement to compensation.

Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim

Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:

  • We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
  • We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
  • We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don't win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
  • We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
  • We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 752 999 and let us explain how we can help you.

"I am really happy that I got chance to work with such prestigious organisation." - Tooba

‘I’ve been injured in a public place. What should I do?’

Of course, injuries can be incurred in a public place for all sorts of reasons. From dog bites and falls to faulty equipment and assault, public accident compensation claims take many forms - which is why it’s crucial to get professional legal advice. If something should happen to you, seek advice from a reputable solicitor straightaway – one that has a track record of making successful claims for people who’ve had an accident in a public place.

It’s probably the last thing you think about if you’ve just had an accident, but it’s important that you start gathering as much evidence as possible straightway to support your claim. Ideally, you should and obtain details of any witnesses. The more information about the incident you can accumulate, the better your chances of winning your claim. If you can, take some photos at the scene and have any injuries, however minor, recorded by a medical professional such as your GP.

Make an enquiry today

Even if your accident has happened some time in the past, you may still have a case. You have up to three years to claim from the point in time when you realised an injury you received was related to an accident in a public place. The legal term for this is ‘date of knowledge’.

Make a free compensation enquiry today

For specialist advice on your personal injury claim, call us now on 01244 752 999 or complete a Free Online Enquiry and we will soon be in touch.

"Thank you very, very much for all your help, I really appreciate the hard work that you've put into my case and I imagine it wasn't the easiest to deal with. The money you've managed to negotiate me is really going to help towards my girlfriend and mine's future. "- Mr NS