If It Happens To You, Someone’s On Your Side.
Accidents are a fact of life. They happen. But they’re not always your fault. If the organisation you work for hasn’t taken reasonable care to protect you from an accident while you’re at work and you’re injured in any way, you could be entitled to compensation.
Bartletts solicitors have a specialist work accident compensation claims team ready and waiting to help you, and it all starts with a completely free, no-obligation enquiry.
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 645830 and let us explain how we can help you.
Settled Work Accident Compensation Claims
Bartletts Solicitors have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for our clients. We fight hard to ensure that they receive a good compensation settlement for the injuries and losses suffered. Here are a few of our settled claims:
- £200,000 Workplace Compensation Claim
- £250,000 Spinal Injury Compensation Claim
- Burn Accident Compensation Claim
- Factory Accident Compensation Claim
- Shop Assistants Compensation Claims
- Substantial Workplace Compensation Claim
- Tripping Injury At Work
The legislation is there to protect you from accidents at work
Of course, there are plenty of health and safety regulations to protect you when you’re at work. These are just a few of the areas covered by legislation:-
- Safety equipment
- The state of your workplace
- Machinery and specialised equipment
- Working at heights
- Health & safety training
- General working conditions
Much of the legislation is highly complex and it’s not uncommon for an employer to fail to comply with certain aspects of the health and safety code. If this is the case and you’re injured in the course of work, then there’s a very good chance you could have a good case for a compensation claim. We can advise you of your rights.
If the worst should happen, be prepared
If you do have an accident, it’s vital to take prompt action in order to maximise your chances of making a successful claim. Most companies will have an accident report book, so make sure all incidents are recorded, even minor incidents, as this may be useful if there is a more serious accident later. You should ensure that the details recorded in the accident report book are as accurate as possible. It will also be useful to take photographs of the incident scene and any injuries sustained. If you have medical staff at your company, or if there is a person responsible for handling accidents, arrange to see them at the first possible opportunity. Of course, if you need medical treatment from your doctor or from an emergency department, make sure this is all documented.
The right solicitor could make all the difference
When it comes to making your claim, not all solicitors are the same. Here at Bartletts Solicitors, we have a team of specialists that have worked on hundreds of cases of accidents at work. They have the experience to ensure your greatest chance of success and make sure you have all the advice you need throughout the process to obtain the best possible outcome.
How much can I claim?
How much you get will depend on many factors, which is why it’s so important to have a solicitor that specifically qualified in handling accidents at work. Clearly, more severe injuries demanding the most aftercare will warrant larger payouts. However, if your lifestyle is affected, for example, if you receive an injury that affects a hobby or favourite pastime, then you may be entitled to a bigger payout.