When you are at work, your employer is responsible for making sure that your working environment is safe. When a man who tripped over at work and broke his elbow recently came to see Bartletts Personal Injury Solicitors in Wrexham, we helped him secure a substantial amount of compensation for the pain, injury and losses he suffered. The 25-year-old shop worker had been carrying out his daily tasks at work, when he tripped on a loose electrical wire. As he fell to the floor, he landed on his arm and was in an enormous amount of pain. An ambulance was called and he was taken to hospital. He was x-rayed, diagnosed with a broken elbow and told that he needed surgery to repair the damage. He had an operation to fix the bones in his elbow joint into place using pins. Recovery from the injury was not easy, as the mobility in his arm had been severely impaired. The arm was bound in a sling initially and he needed physiotherapy to help him improve the flexibility in the elbow joint. When he came to see Bartletts, the man had been unable to work for some time. He was still not able to fully straighten his arm, and he was still suffering from pain and sensitivity at the site of the wound. Our experienced personal injury solicitor contacted his employer and successfully secured compensation for personal injury and compensation for loss of earnings from their insurance company.
Make a free compensation enquiry today
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 645830 and let us explain how we can help you.