Understanding Your Rights
Warehouses are busy places to work, and often there are a lot of things happening and different pieces of machinery in use at any one time. Nevertheless, with ample safety measures in place together with the right training for employees, most warehouse accidents should be preventable.
This is why, if you’ve been injured in a warehouse accident due to your employer’s neglect, you may be able to claim for warehouse injury compensation.
You have a right to feel safe while on the premises. Sometimes, those responsible for the safety of the warehouse fail to comply with all health and safety procedures, which can lead to workplace accidents. Examples of common warehouse accident causes include a lack of protective gear, insufficient training, faulty equipment, collisions with fork lift trucks and hazards.
Warehouses, depots and storerooms shouldn’t be hazardous places to work, and if your personal injury was caused by your workplace being unsafe, you should contact Bartletts Solicitors today for specialist advice on whether you have a case to make a warehouse accident compensation claim.
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 752 999 and let us explain how we can help you.
Types Of Warehouse Accident Claims
Over the years, our specialist solicitors have successfully handled hundreds of warehouse injury claim cases and appreciate that every experience is different. We will take the time to understand the exact cause of your accident at work as well as the full extent of your personal injuries, emotional suffering, and financial loss due to time off work.
Types of warehouse injury compensation cases we’ve helped individuals with, include those resulting from:
- Falling objects
- Forklift truck accidents
- Slips, trips and falls due to obstacles or uneven surfaces
- Lack of training or equipment
- Faulty equipment
- Failure to comply with health and safety legislation
How To Claim For Accidents At Work Compensation
The first thing to do if you’re thinking of making a warehouse accident compensation claim is contact our specialist team. We have the experience, legal understanding and friendly approach to be able to quickly establish the details of your situation – and we will then advise whether you have sufficient grounds to make a compensation claim.
Our initial consultation is free of charge and obligation, and is your opportunity to tell us all about your experience so we can help you. Should you decide to go ahead, your claim will be made against your workplace’s insurance firm rather than your employer directly, so you have no need to worry how this may affect your employment status as it shouldn’t have any impact.
The compensation we secure for your warehouse injury will be reflective of your physical injuries as well as emotional suffering and associated costs including medical treatment and any loss of earnings.