Understanding Your Rights
The office should be a safe working environment for you – and you have a right to feel protected and out of harm’s way when on the premises. Many office accidents are avoidable with the right precautionary measures, and if you’ve been injured in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault you may be entitled to claim for compensation.
Your employer has a duty of care to keep the workplace a safe space and to ensure you are able to fulfil your work duties free from danger.
However, sometimes employers fail to comply with health and safety legislation, resulting in office accidents. Cables that trail across the workplace, obstacles in walkways, faulty equipment, and inadequate training or safety gear, are some of the most common causes of accidents at work.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in an office accident that wasn’t your fault, contact Bartletts Solicitors today for specialist advice on whether you have a case to make a compensation claim.
Why Bartletts Solicitors Are The Best Solicitors For Your Personal Injury Claim
Here are some reasons why we believe that you should call us to discover more about how can help you with your claim:
- We have settled over 12,000 accident claims.
- We have recovered over £68 million in compensation for our clients.
- We provide you with a true No Win No Fee service. If we don’t win your claim for you, you pay nothing.
- We are members of the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers, because we have solicitors who work exclusively on accident claims, ensuring that you get the best service and the maximum compensation.
- We offer a completely free, no obligation initial enquiry so that you can speak with us and decide if we are the best solicitors for your needs. Why not call us right now on 01244 645830 and let us explain how we can help you.
Types Of Office Accident Claims
Our personal injury solicitors have extensive experience of handling office accident claims. We know that all office accidents are different in terms of cause and severity of injuries.
Types of office injury compensation cases we’ve helped individuals with, include those resulting from:
- Slips, trips and falls due to obstacles or uneven surfaces
- Inadequate training or equipment
- Faulty equipment
- Failure to comply with health and safety procedures
How To Claim For Accidents At Work Compensation
We’re here to advise you from the outset so contact us as soon as possible if you’re thinking of making a claim for office injury compensation. It will help your case if you have written down the details of your personal injury in an accident report book at work, taken photos of the accident scene, and have documents relating to any medical care you’ve received – but don’t worry if you haven’t done any of these things as our specialist team will still be able to help you.
We provide an obligation-free consultation, which lets us discuss the details of your circumstances, including who is to blame for your accident at work – and you can be sure we’ll only advise you to make a claim for compensation if we feel you have strong grounds to do so.
The compensation we will work hard to win for you is for your personal injury as well as any mental anguish, lost earnings, and associated costs. It’s important for you to know that the claim will be made against your employer’s insurance company, not your employer directly, and should not affect your employment status.
Make a free compensation enquiry today